How May We Help You?
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Financial Calculators
- View Real Estate
- Find a Location Near You
- Contact Us
HMN Financial, Inc. is a stock savings bank holding company, which was incorporated in 1994.The Company owns 100 percent of Home Federal Savings Bank. Home Federal, originally chartered in 1934, has a community banking philosophy and operates retail banking facilities in Minnesota and Iowa. The Bank has one wholly owned subsidiary, Osterud Insurance Agency, Inc., which offers financial planning products and services.
The Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held at the Rochester Golf and Country Club, located at 3100 W. Country Club Road, Rochester, Minnesota on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., local time.
Inquiries regarding change of address, transfer requirements, and lost certificates should be directed to our transfer agent:
Wells Fargo Bank, NA
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
- Annual Report
- Press Releases
Interactive Data Files
- 2013 1st Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2013 Year-end Form 10-K Interactive Data File
- HMN Financial, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter Results and Annual Meeting, January 23, 2013
- 2012 3rd Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2012 2nd Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2012 1st Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2011 Form 10-K Interactive Data File
- 2011 3rd Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
- 2011 2nd Quarter Form 10-Q Interactive Data File
*You will need a reader for Interactive Data Files.See www.sec.gov for more information.
Committee Charters and Guidelines
- Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Governance Guidelines